Saturday 3 August 2013

Who Said Comfortable Couldn’t Be Chic?

[Extracting a few posts from my old blog] 
It’s A Jeans Kind Of Day… I’ve fallen in love with this denim pair by Oasis. They have more of an edge to them and I felt I could rock them up and avoid looking casual. To top it off, they are so comfortable… What better to wear than these to beat the Winter blues? I <3                                 

To complete the look, I just had to pair it with my sheer back dipped hem top from River Island – despite creasing instantly, this top is a must buy. I’ve tucked it in from the front to show off the jeans and added a studded belt from Oasis to finish off the edgy look. It’s a belt I purchased years ago but i’m so glad I still get to wear it as studs are still high on the fashion radar! The statement collar by Diva, Miss Selfridge is gorgeous! I’m still loving statement necklaces and this is pretty perfect to throw on any simple top or dress for the effortless look.The River Island boots have become my go to Winter ’12 pair! They’ve become one of those.. “I love them so much, I’ve forgotten about the other 50 in my wardrobe!” They are just so comfortable and yet so chic. Several people have asked me where I’ve got them from and they are so worth it. If you’re looking for your Winter boots, I would totally recommend these. The bag is another favourite, my beloved Mulberry from the Tillie family. I just can’t get enough of it, i’m so glad I bought the black, plus the casual satchel look means I can wear it with every outfit.Also, you know I’m still rocking my fave MAC lipstick, ‘Dubonett’. Everyone needs this colour especially for A/W! What’s your go-to comfort look?
x
Jeans – Oasis Fashions
Sheer Top –  River Island
Boots – River Island
Collar – Miss Selfridge
Belt – Oasis Fashions
Bag – Tillie, Mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment