Saturday 3 August 2013

Some H&M Beauties

Hey readers, so i've recently bought a few cute pieces from H&M and wanted to share some of them with you...

I've been coveting co-ordinates all season and though i've seen so many pretty pairs around (in Miss Selfridge, Topshop, River Island to name a few..), i've been looking for the perfect 'twosie' that I can wear whenever and wherever. I came across this beaut set in H&M and had to get it. Firstly, crop top? Check. Secondly, elasticated-baggy-so-I-can-eat-whatever-I-wish-trousers? Check. Thirdly, perfect for the Summer print? Check! I actually wore the set to work and I know there'll be more uses coming soon... Have you got yourself some co-ords? I completed the outfit with my go-to sandals for the season from New Look, they've been thrown into most of my outfits recently and the heel is pretty low so oh so practical. I can't think of a better way to say a fashionable hello to the sunshine...

I also wanted to share with you the latest addition to my shoe shrine. I had my eye on these gorgeous monochrome shoe boots for ages and knew I had to get them. I haven't had chance to wear them just yet (i'm nursing a broken arm at the moment so i've had to involuntarily sacrifice the heels :() so I can't tell you how comfortable they are but i'm pretty sure being black and white, i'll find plenty of outfits to pair them with. Plus as they are shoe boots, they're the perfect transitional pair. If your local H&M stocks them, i'd definitely recommend the purchase!

x




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets,visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de :-)

    ReplyDelete