Saturday 3 August 2013

Something Old, Something Borrowed & Something Red…

[Extracting a few posts from my old blog]
With the seasons officially changed and the unbearable cold weather upon us, it’s finally time to channel the cosy knits and fashionable fur (faux), I guess the only positive about A/W. In this outfit of the day, i’m wearing my warm mono knit jumper from Warehouse. I bought it last year but I still love wearing it, it’s got quite a classic Chanel feel to it, plus you can pretty much throw it over anything. I’ve worn it over a pair of grey skinny jeans from Topshop; a pair I purchased over 2 years ago and is still such great quality!
I love my new Winter ankle boots i’m wearing from River Island! They’re a classic black pair with a high platform, I would recommend them to everyone looking for a timeless pair of boots to last throughout the year! I don’t wear grey or silver a lot so this is the one of the few times I’ve got to wear my vintage cuff! I love the red as it adds some colour to the outfit.
For anyone who knows me, I LOVE wearing lipstick! My favourites are by YSL but my everyday colours are usually by MAC. I’ve finished the outfit with my new MAC lipstick ‘Dubonnet’. I usually wear nudes but I thought this shade would be perfect to help add colour to the oufit.
Hope this has inspired you to pull out your old favourites from your wardrobe! It’s not always about buying all the latest styles but reworking the old with the new!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend! <3
x
Mono Jumper – Warehouse
Grey Skinny Jeans – Topshop
Black Ankle Boots – River Island
Bag – Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Cuff – Vintage
Ring – Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment